We will be updating this page as and when questions come in to us. If you have a query please get in touch here.

Is it possible to book tickets in person or over the phone?
Customers are able to buy tickets over the telephone via Eventim on 0844 249 1000 (8am Р8pm Mon РFri, 9am Р7.30pm Sat & 9am Р7pm Sun). Calls will cost 7 pence per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge.

My tickets haven’t arrived yet. What do I do?
If you booked direct through our website using Eventbrite your ticket(s) will be emailed to the email address you gave upon purchase. Please check your Spam folder in the first instance, and then if you still can’t find the email contact Eventbrite direct who will be happy to help. If you bought your tickets via SEE or Hull Box Office you will need to take up your query with them.

Can I buy a ticket on the day?
Providing tickets have not sold out in advance they will be available to buy online throughout the festival, and on the door. Cash only please.

Will there be seating at the Civic Hall and if so will these be allocated seats?
All the events at The Civic Hall are primarily standing affairs. Only a small amount of seating will be available, allocated on a first come first served basis. Please get in touch in an advance should you have any special requirements. The Backroom performances are all fully seated, again with seats allocated on a first come first served basis. Seats cannot be reserved in advance.

Can I bring the kids?
Absolutely, though under 14’s should be accompanied by an adult at all times.

What is disability access like across the venues?
All events within the two main buildings, The Civic Hall and The Backroom, are disabled friendly. Both rooms are on a ground floor and have a disabled toilet. The Civic Hall has automatic doors and raised viewing areas to the side and rear of the Hall, with access via a ramp or chairlift.

Are there any camping facilities available across the weekend?
Sadly not. As far as we are aware there are no campsites in or around Cottingham. There are a number of B&Bs and hotels in nearby Willerby though and a large number of hotels in Hull.

Can I bring my own alcohol?
Both The Civic Hall and The Backroom have fully stocked bars serving a mixture of beers, lager, cider, spirits, ales and soft drinks. Due to licensing restrictions you are not permitted to bring your own drinks into the venues. Please respect the venues and their neighbours by drinking responsibility.

I am no longer able to attend. Can I have a refund?
All tickets are non-refundable.

I manage/represent/play in/really like [insert band name]. What is the application process to play the festival?
The 2019 event is now fully programmed. We’ll start looking at acts for 2020 later in the year. Please email us with as much information as possible, including website links, music and videos etc. We do try to check out every act brought to our attention, though due to the very large volume of applicants it isn’t always possible to reply to every single message we receive.